Banner

Ocean view property in Playa Conchal

Playa Conchal, Cabo Velas, Santa Cruz, Guanacaste, Costa Rica

Basic Listing Information

Price:
$1,627,500
Listing ID:
LL1700107
Property Type:
Agricultural Land
Listing Type:
Land Listing
Status:
Active
Images:
2
Location Type:
Countryside, Ocean-Vicinity
View Type:
Greenbelt View, Ocean View
Total Lot Size:
5.78 ha (14.28 acre)

Listing Images

Area 57.762 m² or 5,7 hectares. Price $ 28 per square meter. This beautiful property is located eight hundred meters from Playa Conchal, one of the best and most visited beaches of Guanacaste. This property has a public street in front of more than 100 meters, and has as an adjoining the Hydrographic Basin and the Reserve Melia Conchal. The estate has a secondary forest by natural regeneration, counting on trees like Laurel, Níspero, Espavel, Cedro, Pochote, Guanacaste, Guácimo, Zaino, etc .; Among the fauna found there are white tailed deer, lazy bear, monkeys congos, coyotes, parakeets, various pigeons, partridge, parrots, magpies, bricks, etc. The topography of the property is 90% flat, special to design fifths, or condominium apartments in towers, the remaining 10% is at the bottom of the property and is what has an ocean view. The property has availability of public services. It is located in a very quiet and exclusive area, but surrounded by luxurious hotels, such as the Westin Golf & Resort Playa Conchal, as well as close to supermarkets, restaurants, entertainment centers and other amenities of the area.

See what the agent says about this listing (original title and description):

Ocean view property in Playa Conchal

Area 57.762 m² or 5,7 hectares. Price $ 28 per square meter. This beautiful property is located eight hundred meters from Playa Conchal, one of the best and most visited beaches of Guanacaste. This property has a public street in front of more than 100 meters, and has as an adjoining the Hydrographic Basin and the Reserve Melia Conchal. The estate has a secondary forest by natural regeneration, counting on trees like Laurel, Níspero, Espavel, Cedro, Pochote, Guanacaste, Guácimo, Zaino, etc .; Among the fauna found there are white tailed deer, lazy bear, monkeys congos, coyotes, parakeets, various pigeons, partridge, parrots, magpies, bricks, etc. The topography of the property is 90% flat, special to design fifths, or condominium apartments in towers, the remaining 10% is at the bottom of the property and is what has an ocean view. The property has availability of public services. It is located in a very quiet and exclusive area, but surrounded by luxurious hotels, such as the Westin Golf & Resort Playa Conchal, as well as close to supermarkets, restaurants, entertainment centers and other amenities of the area.
Details
Total Lot Size: 5.78 ha (14.28 acre)
Geography
Location: Playa Conchal, Cabo Velas, Santa Cruz, Guanacaste, Costa Rica
Country: Costa Rica
State: Guanacaste
County: Santa Cruz
District: Cabo Velas
City/Town: Playa Conchal
Location Type: Countryside, Ocean-Vicinity
Geographic Type: Dry Forest
View Type: Greenbelt View, Ocean View
Elevation: 3.00 m (9.84 ft)
Precipitation: Seasonal
Average Temperature: 28 °C (82 °F)
Infrastructure
Street Access Type: Unpaved Road
Type of Water: City Water
Sewer Available: No
Type of Internet: Cable Internet
Type of Television: Cable Television, Satellite Television
Type of Electricity: Public
Telephone Available: Yes
Financial/Legal
Price per Square Meter: $28.16/m2 ($2.62/sqft)
List Price: $1,627,500
Ownership Type: Personal

Print Listing