Puntarenas Costa Rica Real Estate
Costa Rican Homes for Sale, Vacation Rental Properties, Land, Real Estate from Monteverde, Jaco, Manuel Antonio, Quepos, Dominical to Golfito, and throughout Puntarenas Costa Rica.
The state of Puntarenas stretches along the central and south Pacific Coast of Costa Rica. The province covers 4,350 miles2 (11,266 km2) and is the largest province of Costa Rica, stretching from the cloud forests of Monteverde in the north, through the pristine beaches of Jaco, Manuel Antonio/Quepos, and Dominical, all the way to the remote beaches of the Osa Peninsula. With construction of the new highway now complete, it is just 1.5 hrs from the San Jose Airport to Jaco, making Puntarenas as accessible as never before. Puntarenas is the ideal surf and retire destination as it offers both coastal urban as well as costal and beach remote settings throughout the Central and South Pacific Coastline of Costa Rica.
Homes For Sale
Lots and Acreage
Puntarenas is an ideal vacation getaway, and with hundreds of real estate deals available in this tropical paradise, you may just decide to stay a little longer than you expected.
Puntarenas continues to be one of the most important tourist regions in Costa Rica, and as more and more Baby Boomers look to retire in Costa Rica, it is a good bet the real estate values will continue to rise. But there's no need to take our word for it. Read what others have said:
- CNN Sunday July 5th 2009: "Forget Disneyland! Costa Rica is the happiest place in the world," according to an independent research group in Britain, with the goal of building a new economy, "centered on people and the environment."
- CNN: "Costa Rica is a magnet for international tourists and the Central American state's astonishing geography is home to over 5% of the world's biological diversity---packed into an area just slightly bigger than Switzerland.
- Travel Channel: "A model National Conservation System protects Costa Rica's invaluable natural heritage, including 9,000 different kinds of flowering plants and more species of birds than in the United States, Canada and Mexico combined."
- Frommer's: Costa Rica is consistently one of the hottest vacation and adventure-travel destinations in Latin America, with more than a million visitors each year. Despite the boom in vacationers, Costa Rica remains a place rich in natural wonders and biodiversity, where you can still feel far from the maddening crowds.
- CNBC CEO of Century 21 Tom Kunz: "One of the top second home markets in the world: COSTA RICA."
- House Hunters International: "Costa Rica is an unspoiled getaway."